You know at times I get this feeling that I just can't shake that you like me not bcuz there is something extraordinary about me but because you got low standards, It's like being the one eyed amongst blind. I think you only like me because of your own messed up complexes or whatever, and not bcuz I am something amazing, i think you like me only bcuz you are blinded by fear of thinking you might not find someone else, I think you find me irreplaceable nit bcuz I am truly one such individual but bcuz you have no one to replace me with.
So i guess what i am saying is that what's worse is the thought that I am not actually that great , It's you who thought it all up, and it was all just an idea of me in your head. The real me wasn't anywhere near that idea.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment