Friday, September 14, 2012

Three wishes.. and then some

I wish you would blog more often..
     I wish we could talk more often..
                                             Freely.
                               I wish you could talk to me..
                                  I wish I could listen to it..
                                     I wish we were closer..
                                       I wish you were here..
                                          I wish I wasn't such a mess.
                                            I wish you weren't such a mess..
 I wish there wasn't any circumstances in our way..
       I wish it was just you and me..
                   Together,
           So I could tell you all that goes on in my head,
               Find comfort in your arms,in your words, in your love.
                   Lose myself, and find myself again..In you.
                        I wish I wasn't so worried about the world,
                             the money,the fear of change,regret and betrayal.
  I wish I could snuggle up to you whenever I wanted..
      I wish i didn't have to say all this and have it feel like a faraway dream..
            I wish I didn't have to say 'I WISH' so often

No comments:

Post a Comment