Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cornered

Marriage should be a choice not an obligation, a conscious choice that one makes bcuz they want to, no regrets, What it shouldn't be is a fuckin bargain but that's exactly what it feels like.
On one hand is the family which puts forward one absurd reason after to be married, and on the other hand is someone i care about deeply but am not sure if its anything more than that, or if it can even work out.
but either way it feels like im surrounded by traps everywhere I look, bcuz there is a catch in all of these scenarios, and that catch is marriage itself.
It feels like no matter where i step I'll end up trapped one way or the other, weather i go with the options my family puts in front of me, or any other option, I will end up bargaining something for something.
but what if I don't want to bargain, I want it all or nothing.
i don't want to give up financial security for love, nor do i want to be a full time maid to someone, and I dont wanna be looked after but in a love-less scenario.
I want it all together in one place,
Besides I have a point to prove.
Let's see how far i go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment